The initial evaluation provides the clinician with the information needed to
recommend the most appropriate treatment. Once the nature of your problems is understood, a treatment plan will likely be recommended. I encourage you to discuss any questions or concerns you may have about the treatment that is recommended for your child or adolescent.
Services for Schools
- 15 years of experience treating children and adolescents.
- Specializing In: Mood Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Intellectual Disability
- Work with Pre & Post Adoption and Foster Children.
- Case Management Services to ensure Coordination of Care with the School, Primary Care Provider & other parties.
- Attendance at IEP (Individualized Education Plan) meetings, upon request.
- Sexual Assessments available.
- Specialized Behavior Planning to assist with toilet training.
- Anger Management.
- Parent Education Classes
- Picture Exchange Communication Methods for Non-Verbal Children.
- Behavioral Planning Assistance
- Assistance with obtaining benefits for Individuals with disabilities.
- Independent Living Planning
Specializes in Child & Adolescent Counseling, Adult Counseling, Parent and Family Mediation, Mood Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders,
Intellectual Disability, Anxiety Disorders and Management, Court Custody Evaluations, Developmental Disabilities, Pre & Post Adoption & Foster Children
Case Management Services and Parent Education Classes.